My Profile: Ahmed Al-Azzawi M.Sc (ICIOB).
A highly skilled Construction manager obtained the knowledge from studying master degree in Coventry University where he graduated with a Distinction and got the dean's Award for best student and best project.
He Holds a B.Sc. in Architecture which gives him the inspiration and the ability to use this knowledge in his work and all kinds of architectural and construction projects. He also holds an Incorporate Member in CIOB (the Chartered Institute Of Building).
Ahmed Al-Azzawi worked as a tutor in Jordan University Architectural Department. He collected a wide range of experience through working with MK Associates in Jordan. Currently he is working as a self employed in UK , Milton Keynes.
- Overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from Conceptual design to completion.
- meeting a client’s requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
- Developing the logic from problem solving in architectural design combined with Creating and manipulating unique, fluid and digital forms gained from working on architectural projects in university and work.
- Leadership and project managing skills acquired from managing bank project team.
- His design experience starts from the schematic and concept design to reach the complicated architectural details acquired from building 7 Bank branches in Jordan and 2 Houses in Iraq.
- Excellent experience in interior design and landscaping acquired from working with MK associates the lead Landscaping Company in the Middle East.
Why Choose Me?
Ahmed Al-Azzawi have combined the knowledge for both Architecture and Construction Management with Wide experience in planning, designing and managing different kinds of projects.
His expertise start from the Client briefing and design to the point where the client is satisfied with the results. that include site layout and access routes, managing projects within both residential and commercial markets.
He carries out both design and build, with focus on health and safety and sustainability.
He received ACT-UK stimulation centre for professionals, Construction Management training.
- managing the needs of end-users in the course of the design and delivery of construction projects is one of our priorities.